Medical Aesthetic Doctor, De Beaute Medical Aesthetic Center
Deputy Managing Director, Frenzo Myanmar Co., Ltd.
M.B., B.S (MDY)
M.Sc Biomedical Engineering (NTU S'pore)
Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine
(American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine)
- Graduated from University of Medicine Mandalay (UMM) in 2007
Earned a master’s degree by full-time coursework + thesis from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore in 2012
- Awarded by Nanyang Technological University Singapore (NTU) in recognition of excellent performance in M.Sc (Biomedical Engineering)
- Completed a series of coursework and hands-on trainings and earned a diploma in Aesthetic Medicine accredited by American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) in 2016
- Participated in “Current Trends in Aesthetic Dermatology” of Dermatology Symposium for ASEAN Community (DSAC) in February 2018
- Accredited by European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) upon completion of 8th 5-Continent-Congress/ Aesthetic and Laser Medicine in Barcelona, Spain in September 2017.
- Attended Korean Thread Lifting Course and Hands-on Training conducted by American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) in March 2017.
- Attended Aesthetic Medicine Workshops conducted by American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) in Singapore in August 2016.
- Having been selected by the Korean Embassy in Myanmar, participated in “Youth Camp for Asia’s future 2009” held in Seoul, Republic of Korea, hosted by the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Korea.